Sunday 1 January 2012

The Month That Is; How I Wrote Richard Faraday, Ghost Detective - January 1st 2012 - C

So, I've spent the day writing, and the grand total right now is 6,527 words.

That's 1,351 written today. Not too bad, eh?

I'm calling it a day now, for the time being, but I've got a good feeling about this.

For the first section of the novel I want to hit 10,000-12,000 words. I see the total piece being separated into three clear sections, three stories folded into one overall narrative. I have the general beats in my head and written down in my notebook. All I have to do now is get it on paper. Get it done.

The following albums were listened to today whilst writing: Daedelus - Denies The Day’s Demise, A Perfect Circle - Mer De Noms, Nine Inch Nails - Another Version of the Truth [The Gift], Justice - Audio, Video, Disco and Pearl Jam - Ten. That's some good shit, I swear to God. Let's see if a pattern starts emerging with regards to music listened to and word count reached.

No comments:

Post a Comment