Sunday 1 January 2012

House Cleaning

So this is my second post of the New Year. Huh.

I can't sleep, so I've just spent the past hour cleaning up the Labels on this years' posts. I got a bit lax, and I don't think that should stand. How am I going to be able to find things?! GODAMMIT! No, but seriously, it helps, I think, to have things very clearly labelled, in case I want to look at all of X. Also, I completely forgot I had given up reviewing episodes of Supernatural with Episode 2. Ha. Good times. Go find it! It's under the Supernatural Label!

1 comment:

  1. After reading this post, I can assure everyone here that reading these posts empowers us with knowledge that is biggest weapon in the hand of people. Keep informing us with latest updates. House cleaning services Sydney

    ReplyDelete