Tuesday 10 January 2012

The Month That Is; How I Wrote Richard Faraday, Ghost Detective - January 10th 2012 - A

Having looked at Blurb, and at how damn complicated it is to use, I thought I would spend some of my lunch break looking at alternatives.

I signed up with Lulu some time ago because they published Warren Ellis' Shivering Sands, one of my all-time favourite Print On Demand books. I keep getting emails from them telling me I could save money if I by now, then, yesterday, tomorrow, whenever-- whatever-- but I completely forgot that I could use them until now. So I checked it out, and in less than five minutes I had pretty much applied my novel to their parameters and could have sent myself a copy of it.

What power! What potential!

I think I've found my publisher.

On another note.

People been complaining about the white text on black background deal I've got going on the blog, and I'm willing to change it (I just like the contrast, no matter what David Billington says about being "ironic") but I need some suggestions.

Onward, back to work!

No comments:

Post a Comment