Sunday 8 January 2012

The Month That Is; How I Wrote Richard Faraday, Ghost Detective - January 7th to 8th 2012 - A

The moment I wrote the final line of Part Two's Chapter Three was punctuated by Mogwai's I Know You Are But What Am I?, a track from the album Happy Songs for Happy People.

The poignancy of the song matched perfectly the tone I was going for with that last line. Everything just seemed to fall into place. A beautiful moment of synchronicity.

Today has been spent writing and reading back issues of Hellblazer and starting the grand read of Lucifer. More writing was done than reading, I think.

I'm not done yet. I've been writing for hours, and I still have Part Two to finish. What comes next... well, that's the question. I know where Part Three ends, but how to get there? A mystery.

Wonderful.

No comments:

Post a Comment