Sunday 1 January 2012

The Month That Is; How I Wrote Richard Faraday, Ghost Detective - January 1st 2012 - B

So let's take a look at where I am.

As I said before, I started putting stuff together through last year, but I never got it in a shape I was happy with. That being said, there is content already established for this project, so it's not going to be as hard as I thought. Not to say it's going to be easy.

Okay, I'm just confusing myself now.

I have 5, 174 words already written. That's something. That's a tenth of the way done. I'm going to spend the day plotting where I want to go with this, and I already have some ideas from last night.

Blimey, I might actually be able to do this.

This entry was written whilst listening to Fleetwood Mac's Rumours. God, I love this album.

No comments:

Post a Comment