Wednesday 4 January 2012

The Month That Is; How I Wrote Richard Faraday, Ghost Detective - January 4th 2012 - B

Not made any progress today. Made a few layout changes, but nothing else. Not added anything new.

It's a shame, but I've been distracted. Binge-reading The Invisibles and watching Star Trek: The Original Series.

I'm mapping the next Part (I give up on calling them Sections, okay? Okay!?) but I get the feeling that it's going to be a whole lot harder than the stuff that's come before. At least I'm ahead of myself with the word count. That's probably going to help somewhat. Takes the pressure off.

I'll hopefully have some progress later. I find myself writing later and later recently (which is going to screw me over when I'm back in the office!) so I'll probably let you know how it goes by 1am if I have made any new additions.

No comments:

Post a Comment