Monday 29 March 2010

"I am a reputation. I am a grainy photograph of a man with dark bullet holes instead of eyes."

Why is it so hard to complete things?

There's always that bump that staggers you-- I've found-- that slows your work down to a crawl. I've got so many plates spinning and getting to each and every one of them is starting to cause ultimate woe.

So yeah, got a load of short stories you'll never see being worked through, and that bastard novel, and of course, Zenith! dragging me down. But Zenith! is going to start moving forward soon enough, so we can but hope.

If I put more and more pressure on myself, yes, things'll be difficult for a while, but when I actually complete this stuff I'm pressuring myself with, then it'll be worth it, yes?



"Who am I? I am a reputation. I am a grainy photograph of a man with dark bullet holes instead of eyes. I am a severed penis stuffed into a dying mouth. I am a person you come to if you want someone dead. I am the person you know will find their target." - Emerald (Human Target Vol. 1 #1)

No comments:

Post a Comment