Thursday 30 April 2009

"I could still hear the noise from the heart that kept me up all night, I could still hear the noise from the thoughts that kept me there."

"I can still hear the noise tonight."

I can no longer will myself to write twelve blogs a day, or some such lunacy. I've been struggling to write prose, let alone some kind of revealing blog, and right now... I think I'm going insane. And not in the fun way, either. I think I'm breaking down. Insanity or a mental breakdown, which would be better? The breakdown, I bet, because I think you come back from those. Broken but functioning. Insanity would be a whole new level of downer. But at least I wouldn't be aware of the problems.

Oh, crap.

I don't know what I'm doing anymore, anonymous internet readers.

No comments:

Post a Comment