Saturday 11 June 2011

There are two major projects I've got in the forefront of my brain right now; the first is the editing, amending, continuation and improvement of my novel. If I can have this done by July, I'd be really happy, but my inspiration is running really dry, so I'm only able to snatch moments of progress here and there. But I'm getting to a place, I think, that will be brilliant. Fingers crossed. The second project is my supernatural series, of which has no name (currently). I'm still on the first episode ("Rakshasa"), though have plans for the next three stories ("Lineage", "Windows" and "Black Dog"). I'm having a problem starting projects. Plenty of ideas for continuations, but not enough inspiration to get the 'origin' off the ground. All very frustrating.

No comments:

Post a Comment